My Bunny blog is about my adventures with my 2 new bunnies. Kiwi is an adorable American Fuzzy Lop who was born on June 17, 2011. Peaches is the same, born on July 1, 2011.







Sunday, August 28, 2011

Two ears down for good?

Well today Kiwi's 2 ears are both down.  Wonder if they will stay that way this time.  I know a few days ago this happened and then the one popped back up again. It's almost hard getting use to having them both down.  The one up, one down look was awfully cute!

She's still not liking being picked up.  Whenever I reach for her she takes off.  I guess she still needs time to get use to the change. 

I made her 2 cardboard house to play in.... but so far she has no interest in going in them.  She did sniff the one though.

I bought her a cute little neck bandana the other day at a fair.... hoping to get some pictures of her with it on either today or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment