My Bunny blog is about my adventures with my 2 new bunnies. Kiwi is an adorable American Fuzzy Lop who was born on June 17, 2011. Peaches is the same, born on July 1, 2011.







Sunday, August 21, 2011

Kiwi munching on Hay

Well today we made a little bit of progress.  Kiwi is just starting to approach me on her own when shes out of the cage.  Putting her paws up on me and bumping my hand with her nose.  She's just the cutest thing.  I got a bit of video of her muching down on some Timothy Hay.  One of the first times I've seen her eat.  I still haven't seen her eating any pellets or drinking, but with all the bunny trails she's leaving on the floor, she must be eating something!  She did another cute thing today too.  She was playing in and out of the cage.  She figured out she can hop in and out and she did it four times in a row, like she was practicing.  She also went through the tunnel toy I got her yesterday, although Kyler and Alex seen her do that.  I haven't been so luck as of yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment