My Bunny blog is about my adventures with my 2 new bunnies. Kiwi is an adorable American Fuzzy Lop who was born on June 17, 2011. Peaches is the same, born on July 1, 2011.







Monday, August 22, 2011

Outdoor wear

Kiwi was modeling her new outdoor wear today.  She a sweet little beauty with her pink and green harness vest with matching leash.  It was a bit of a struggle to get it on her and should actually be a 2 person job with her being so small.  I had to lay her on her back and put her in the trance and then buckle and velcro it.  The velcro is also a pain with her fuzzy hair, but she's very fast and I won't take her outside without it.
She was on a binkie freenzy today, jumping all over.  I find it so amusing.
I caught her laying down in the sun today.... but eyes were open.
She has just started to eat hay from my hand too!

No comments:

Post a Comment