My Bunny blog is about my adventures with my 2 new bunnies. Kiwi is an adorable American Fuzzy Lop who was born on June 17, 2011. Peaches is the same, born on July 1, 2011.







Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hop Hop Hop

Do the bunny HOP HOP HOP!  Yesterday was the first day that we got Kiwi out for any amount of time.  She had so much fun running around and exploring the room. We gave her a few cat toys which she checked out but didn't really do anything with yet.  Also got out her tunnel, but no interest in that yet either.  Bought a  few bows for her fur and boy is she extra adorable with the bow!  Picked up a bunny harness/leash for her too.... so I'll eventually start getting her use to that.  She also went on a little field trip to Granny's house for a visit.

Sunday, August 21,2011:  Third day with Kiwi....... As soon as I got up this morning I went and got Kiwi out for some bunny running fun!  I got really lucky because I got to see her do a running bunny hop a few times.  Next task is getting it on video.   Still haven't seen her eating pellets or drinking.... only nibbling on some timothy hay.... but I'm assuming she is when I'm not looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment