My Bunny blog is about my adventures with my 2 new bunnies. Kiwi is an adorable American Fuzzy Lop who was born on June 17, 2011. Peaches is the same, born on July 1, 2011.







Sunday, September 4, 2011

Kiwi's bow for the day

Kiwi's bow for the day.... matches her perfectly.  Had another good day with her.  She sat up a few times again for me for a piece of Papaya.... so cute.  Had her downstairs with me and she hopped up on me while I was on the laptop. :) 

Entered her in a cute bunny contest yesterday, only to find out today that it's for residents of the UK only.  Weird thing is she's doing really well.... she went from rank 125 to 50 in less than a day.  Think I'll keep voting just to see how far she can get.... cause she is the cutest bunny everrrrrrrr........ hop hop

No comments:

Post a Comment